High Purity Copper Phono-cable
F e a t u r e s :
The role of the transmission cable is that the input signal information must be correctly transmitted to the output.
What this means is that the signal is not attenuated and any external noise is blocked.
There should be no deterioration due to the time axis at the electrical contact point. Less physical wear. Do not color the sound.
Jelco has condensed these requirements into a newly developed cable.
The conductor has 6N copper and OFC Hy-Brid structure, and a strong shield structure against external noise and induced noise.
All input / output contacts are plated with rhodium, and carbon fibers that absorb minute vibrations are attached to the input / output plugs.
S p e c i f i c a t i o n s :
- Model: JAC-700 (Straight type)
- Conductor Materia l: 6N/OFC High pulity copper
- Cable diameter : Φ9mm
- Conductor resistance : less than 0.05 ohms/m
- Terminal conductor : Rhodium plated RCA plug and 5P Din
- Terminal jacket : Carbon fiber
- Cable length : 1.2 m
- Jacket : Styrene Elastomer
- Insulator : Polyethylene
- Stray Capacitance : less than 150pF/m
will be applied in cart.
(Only in North America)
For questions please call us
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org